Sunday, November 16, 2008

THE INCLINE TWICE: DONE!

One more Sunday in The Manitou Springs Incline.
Today the challenge for me was to go up twice in a row. My students thought I was crazy and didn't want to join me both times.

I had the same time for both ways up: 38 minutes. I felt great, and I am pretty happy about the time it took me. I ran down the Bar Trail both times, which I was not planning on doing. I was afraid for my leg joins going down hill. Let's see how my legs feel in the following 48 hours. So far so good!
I took some more pictures of the beautiful Colorado scenic views. The moon, early in the morning, was the protagonist.



Incline and moon
Uneveness in The Incline...this part is a killer!

Going down the Barr Trail. Snow on the North face

Getting creative with the moon

Same tree as before

Idem

3 comments:

Cristóbal said...

Congratulations, Marisa!
very beatiful pictures!
What's the next step?

Marisa said...

I want to try to finish a half marathon, but I don't know when there is one around my area. I need to get some info.

Cristóbal said...

This is to much for a "anti-course Navette" member like me!!!
Good luck with the half marathon, Marisa!