Monday, April 21, 2008

WAY TO GO NANCY! / MOLT BÉ NANCY!

PROOF SMOKING KILLS / LA PROVA QUE FUMAR MATA



Quitting smoke, it is like a positive and healthy epidemic that keeps spreading. Important people in my life are making, or they made, very difficult and wise life changing decisions. My beloved father quitted smoking cold turkey, then my sister in law Merche, my brother Marcel, my new friend Ricard, and now Nancy, my good friend and colleague in Colorado. Keep spreading the virus!
Did you ever visit a smoke free website?

Deixar de fumar, és com una epidemia positiva i saludable que no deixa d’encomanar-se. Persones importants a la meva vida estàn prenent, o van pendre, decisions tan dificils com sàbies. El meu estimat pare ho va deixar de cop, també la meva cunyada Merche, el meu germà Marcel, el meu nou amic Ricard, i ara Nancy, la meva colega i bona amiga a Colorado. Que continui el contagi!
Heu visitat mai una pàgina d'internet lliure de fum?

No comments: